we all want the new black right?
then you can follow these easy, idiot-proof suggestions! *gasp!*
* Second hand- op shops, Vinnies, vintage outlets, you name it get your hands on some pre-loved!
* Renting- i know it sounds random but why buy when you can hire? www.lovemeandleaveme.com has designer handbags, shoes, sunnies and more that make great eye candy.
* Reinvention- pull out that nice dress and top up on accessories or heels instead of a whole new outfit.
* Swapping- swap parties make great fun :]
* Tone it down- save all that Clinique foundation ><>
*DIY handbag- this is the new Katie Holmes 'it' bag. check out www.etsy.com, plenty of inspiration.
OR you could always just buy one pair of Louboutins instead of three ^^ ezy peazy.
Unfortunately the designers don't really get the rules. Fancy a $53,000 something Jean Paul Gaultier fur coat?
credit crunch chic indeed