Saturday, February 7, 2009

tunic-making mission :D

My friends and I start dressmaking (you don't actually have to make dresses, just clothes) this week, and I've been dying trying to think of something to make, and I've come up with this:

Well, with a waist tie, due to my lack of shape, and made with really soft, translucent cotton. Wouldn't it be cool with a really bright singlet underneath? Trouble is, I can't seem to think of a colour to make it in, only that it can't be in white :D I have too much white stuff.

post your suggestions in the comments!

ann xx

ps. pic from photobucket.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

keep it neutral if you're want to wear colour underneath. cream?
and it's a great idea ;]

Anonymous said...

appreciate!! that really worth to have..good keep going...

helen chen said...

babe, you can never have to much black & white

but i'd say, make it in gray. perfect for fall!!!!