Tuesday, December 9, 2008

fizzy follow-through

I'm so proud of myself. I made yet another batch of [bath bombs] cupcakes. And I managed to make the title alliterate :D
These ones smell like lemon cheesecake; yep, I'm sticking to sweets for now. They're tinted with a bit of yellow chalk powder, to make baby yellow :) I don't have any vanilla oil, unfortunately (I NEEEED some), so I had to use vanilla essence, the stuff you put in cakes. Still yummy though.

And here are the photos! The yellow tint doesn't show up, but I assure you, it's there.

Top view :D
Side view. This is my best one. (The others weren't 'risen' ebough to look too much like muffins)
Perspective shot ^^
I had heaps of mixture left over, so I made this weird teardrop-shaped one. The shape was made by wrapping it in plastic wrap and squeezing it into shape. weird but still bathbomblike.
have fun!

ann xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u shoudl do photography